fairyliquidizer said the following on 02/21/2006 05:09 PM:
> http://www.last.fm/user/fairyliquidizer/
>
> Lets find out whose music collections we like and whose we don't :-)

http://www.last.fm/user/robinbowes

I have a last.fm related question.

You will notice that my Top Artist Overall is "Torrents". This is not
some strange band you've not heard of but stems from when I used to play
music directly from Bittorrent downloads. If the files don't contain
tags, slimserver guess at the artists and, as the torrents were in the
directory structure "/some/path/Torrents/Artist - Album/" it guessed
that the Artist name was "Torrent".

Does anyone know if I can delete my history and start again now that
I've sorted all my tags out?

R.