Craig, James (IT) Wrote:

> > Now, about that "glossy" remote ...
> >

> Isn't that just a protective sheet of plastic? It should peel off..
>
> James
>
> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
> does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.
It is not the protective plastic film. I peeled that off long ago. The
glossy surface is another thin sheet of plastic that is attached to the
top surface of the remote. The problem is that the material is too soft
to maintain glossiness in any area that is regularly touched, like
around the buttons.

It ends up looking real crappy, and I don't think my fingertips are any
more sandpaper-like than anyone else's.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says: