results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Firefox and Opera are both far superior to IE and both free.

in my experience, there are those that have ditched IE (the good),
those that have to use IE (the bad), and those that haven't thought
about it (the ugly).

Become The Good:
firefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
opera - http://opera.com/

my choice on a desktop PC is Firefox, but I have both installed on both
my Linux desktop and Windows laptop.

Also, for those that track this thread for updates on the Nokia770
skin, I've been hard at work learning and implementing some AJAX
functionality into the skin. If successful, the end result will be
somewhere in between 'pretty cool' and 'hands-down the best way to
interact with the slimserver'. There has been a lot of talk on the
slimforums lately about improving the UI, but very little discussion on
using Ajax within the already solid web server/template toolkit
development environment. Hopefully I will be able to show everyone that
this is the right direction to go in.

In lay terms, what AJAX is going to do is allow the Nokia770 skin to
feel much more like an application and less like a browser interface.
Elements will get updated/refreshed on the page without having to
refresh the page. I'm starting with the 'now playing' page, which is
the one ripest for this functionality.

Be patient though. I'm really excited about this, but it's going to
take some time.

cheers,
#!/ben

--