Hello,
I would like to change my collection of MP3 to FLAC, i'm redoing all
the re-encoding of it, but now i have some "problem"
At the moment i'm using mp3 with all tags defined, including cover art
for each file.
Now there's the problem: i tried a lot of software searching to include
the coverart inside the Flac, but it seems nearly impossible :-/
I tried with Mp3Tag, Media Tagger, The Godfather, everyone always don't
give me the possibility to add the coverart.
To be more specific, seems that it's impossible to add an ID3v2 tag
with cover art inside
I would like to understand if i'm trying to do something impossible, or
if someone already tried it, i would like to ask how they managed to do
it work correctly.

(Another thing: on my PC i'm using WinAmp + CD case to display the
cover while playing the file, i would like to be able to do it using
always the same program using the Flac file and maybe the Id3v2 Tag)

Am i trying to do something impossible or am i doing something wrong?

Thank you for your help.

--
Danguard