Marc and Crooner,

Thanks for the followup advice.  I finally got everything working after
a quick call to Slim Devices tech support on Wednesday evening -- my
problem started Friday night, and between the long weekend and family
stuff on Tuesday, this was the first chance I had to call them.  The
problem, as you suspected, was that the router somehow had lost all my
settings.  Once I reentered the settings and changed channels, my
Squeezebox was finally able to recognize the network, but it couldn't
establish a connection.  It took the tech just a minute or so to figure
out that I was not putting the right password into my Squeezebox
settings.  I kept entering the password for my local network, when I
should have been entering the key I had created for WPA encryption.

Thanks again.

Dave

--
Dave G