JJZolx Wrote:
> The direction is correct, just not the polarity.
>
> I feel an enhancement request... oh hell, make it a bug report, coming
> on.  It's just plain wrong, I tell you.  Honestly, I don't know how
> I've been able to cope with it for as long as I have.
Well, Jim, you could look at it this way: The progress bar taken by
itself, indicates how much of the song has played. Now, whether the
digits to the right are indicating time remaining or time played, the
song still starts, it plays for a while and then it ends, and that's
what the progress bar reflects.

(I can't believe I've chimed in on this ...)

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!