Hi all,

Thanks for the hard work in submitting the design change requests for
classical users. My wife is a professional clarinetist with the East
Texas Symphony Orchestra and the Dallas Wind Symphony, and as a result
we have a large classical collection.

As new owners of iPods for the family, brand-new Squeezebox owner, and
not-so-recently converted approximately 10,000 classical and jazz /
popular CDs, one of the playback areas that's lack is the ability to
select and play multi-movement "songs" as one. This is a real pain for
my wife, and she has a short technology fuse. When I see her digging in
the attic for the CDs I know we still have a usability problem :).

I see that iTunes uses the Grouping tag for this function, but I can't
find a similar function for the squeezebox. Is there one? I scanned
your enhancement requests but didn't see anything related to this?

And as long as I'm asking newbie question...is there a place where Slim
Devices reports BACK on whether or not they've responded to an
enhancement request. Is there a closed feedback loop?

Thanks,
Sean

--
ShorinSean