Dean suggested I drop in and introduce myself.  I'm starting today as QA
Manager here at Slim Devices.

I'll be working not only on testing hardware and software, but on the
larger statistical picture and on our processes to try to catch future
problems before they get out the door.

I come to Slim Devices from the Audio Rendering Technology center at
Analog Devices, where I was in charge of QA on VisualAudio, a tool for
designers of DSP-based audio systems.  Prior to Analog, I spent some
time at Liquid Audio and at Creative Labs.

Since the community is so integral to Slim Devices' business, keeping
an eye on the bug database and on the forums will be integral to my
job.

Always feel free to address a message to me on the message boards, or
send me some email!

Chris Owens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--