I didnt update cause it was already updated to what was the latest on
their site up until 1 month ago or so. I ended up going for the Pre-N
after all the good feedback I got here.This was to replace my 3com AP
but all I got in my case was "as good at best" - most of the time it
was worse than the 3com.

In auto channel mode the signal was starting at 100% then dropping
steadily down to 0%. In fixed channel I got it to work steadily more or
less but like I mentioned it was "as good as the 3com in best case".

I finally got it back and got a refund after much hassle. I supposed up
till I spoke with you that all the good praise for the Pre-N was mostly
coming from the Us customers and SB users, which supposedly got the non
"v2000" version of the Pre-N.

Anyway, I wont bash the v2000 but like I said, in my case at least it
was outperformed by the 3com, for my specific scenario: SS in office
room------wired to AP-----wireless to SB2 in living room

Thanks for your feedback

Nikos

--