Made an impulse buy this summer of an axim, although I didn't really
need a 'pocket pc'--what I needed was a handheld device that would let
me browse any website plus would function as an sb3 remote (hmmm, what
device does that sound like?).  The axim doesn't work well as a browser
for me (only really works on 'pda friendly' sites); it's fine as a sb3
remote except for boot time (about a minute), which I guess wouldn't be
necessary if you kept it on and in the charger all the time?

Haven't turned it on since I got my 770 (?!).  So if you manage to
resist the foreign lure of the 770 and want to give it a try you can
trade me something for it (it's got 1GB of memory and North American
GPS too!)

--
cshaida