results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

I downloaded slimserver 6.5b1 (SlimServer v2006-03-02.exe) this morning
and installed it on the server and the 3 sqxboxen, am running the skin
under firefox 1.5.0.1 (since I'm trying to spend at least a part of my
day being 'good' rather than 'ugly') and I'm not at all sure I see any
of the enhancements you talked about.  Am I doing something wrong in
terms of getting them installed? Are they only in Linux? Or is there
some surefire way to confirm that I  do or do not have them installed
(for instance on the skin About page the text reads "This skin was
designed for use with the Nokia 770 Internet Tablet.  Nokia770 skin
created by Ben Klaas, December 2005, Minneapolis.  The Touch skin was
the base code used for creating Nokia770.  Touch was created by Stefan
Christiansson, February 2004, Stockholm.  Last update: 03 Jan 2006 ")
(also, at the bottom of the 'server' page it reads "SlimServer Version:
6.5b1 - 6462 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252", if that is useful...)

--
cshaida