Right now, the only way to get to the Alarm Settings menu item is under
Settings (as well as all the other settings).  Since I use the built-in
alarm quite a bit and find myself navigating there a lot, I was hoping
to place the Alarm Settings menu item at the top of the menu hierarchy
on my SB2.  Unfortunately, the menu editor in the HTML UI doesn't go
this granular.  The deepest it goes is the Settings menu.

Any way to accomplish this today through manual configuration file
edits?  Can something like this be added to the UI?

Thanks,
Kyle

--
kyleki