Well, double D-Oh!!!
Dunno how I missed that.
Sorry to see it can't be made to display on the SB itself.
Also, I tried this with text editor on my Mac.  After opening
slimserver.pref there was no favorites section so I just typed in the
two favorites paragraphs per the example in the correct alphabetical
location in the pref file. However, in the Slimserver display, nothing
seems to have changed.
This may be more than I understand---even though I ask SlimServer to
tune into KFAB at http://tinyurl.com/jx7xm, and even though this works
perfectly as far as the broadcast being very audible, in the Slimserver
"Now Playing" window (on the right) the location
mms://69.45.64.10:80/D/637/19954/v0001/reflector:42279?MSWMExt=.asf
Afraid I'm really a noob to this, I guess that this tiny inconvenience
isn't too bad.
Have already ordered a second SB to hook into my intercom system!
Thanks again,
Jim

--
jimbob67