Is there any chance you moved the files?

The message means it can't find (or open) the file where it expects the
file to be.

Another way this can happen is if you created a playlist and then
either moved the playlist to another directory or else moved some of
the files in the playlist.

If none of the above, check the file attributes to see if they've been
marked system or hidden or something.

Failing all of that, we'll need more information about your setup
before we can start to be of help.

We'll need to know what computer, what operating system, what version
of slimserver, where your music library is located, and then we can
start.

--
Michaelwagner