In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dr Lovegrove
wrote:
> Good stuff.. Not sure what's changed to fix this though..

I spoke too soon although this may be related to the 0.26 update. My
Squeezeboxes stopped playing earlier. I tried starting the web
interface but it was taking forever so I left it for a couple of hours.
I've just come back to the machine and the web page is still loading
and there's no music. I then exited Moose and the music started
immediately and the web page loaded. This is on 0.26 with queuing
enabled - I've just disabled that to see what happens. I should have
thought to enable logging before exiting Moose, sorry.

Kevin