Fred Wrote:

> With 6.2.1 and a large library, iTunes interfacing is not really
> "seamless".
>
> Fred
Agreed. That said, I am happy that the iTunes integration works as well
as it does. My wife loves her iPod so this is the best solution for us.
Fortunately (?) I am the one who does the bulk of the ripping and
library management so I just take care of this stuff. She doesn't have
to worry about it.

Perhaps some of this accumulated knowledge should be added to the wiki.
It's not quite as easy as this suggests:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?BeginnersGuideToOrganising

This one doesn't really get into the issues we have discussed:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?BeginnersGuideToiTunes

It may take me a few days to get to it, but I'll try to pull something
together.

gb

--
gbreit