Found out how to start the server as a normal program, so I could get a
full logfile. This logfile showed me that the album in question was
scanned twice. First scan came from a Playlist, and the second scan
came from the physical folder.

For some reason this made some of the songs show up twice in the folder
list, and give problems with the Album artwork. I don't know if this can
be considered an error in the SlimServer, or just a mishap.

After deleting the playlist and doing a full rescan, the problem is
solved. The artwork now shows up correctly in "Browse Artwork"

--
flopperman