msarti Wrote:
> I used a 802.11b access point for my SB3 and I had no problem.
> Now I upgrade with a Netgear DG834GTIT that support both 802.11b and
> 802.11g.
> The access point can work as 802.11g or 802.11b/802.11g together. When
> the access point works with booth 802.11b/802.11g protocols the SB3
> hangs after few minutes, and I have to reset manually (disconnecting
> from power).
> When the Access point is set to work with 802.11g only, the SB3 works
> without problems. Unfortunately I have a laptop (where I'm writing)
> that works on 802.11b...
>
> Is there a workaround on this problem?
> Thanks!

I believe that if an 802.11b device gets onto the wireless network then
all devices on that network must operate at 802.11b.
So, if your SB was running happily at 802.11g and then the network
switched down to 802.11b, then that may be confusing it.

Forcing your new router to use 802.11b will fix that - not what you
want to hear.

Habs

--
cjhabs