I scanned all the messages, but don't think anyone has mentioned heat
might be the culprit.  I know some folk have said that has been an
issue with their particular router, but don't know about the Belkin.  A
good place to check would be the forums at http://www.dlsreports.com in
their hardware forums.

If it is heat, perhaps you can position the router so it can exchange
heat more efficiently...e.g. keep it out of any enclosures or position
it so it stands up vertically instead of horizontal.

If there's not much opportunity for better cooling and heat is the
issue, then you prolly need a new router.

Good luck,
eCo

--
eCo