I highly recommend using www.MusicBrainz.org and the helper application
that you can download from that homepage:
http://musicbrainz.org/tagger/index.html

It will scan all your MP3 files and set the ID3 tags correctly. Now you
know what the songs really are, in case they were named/tagged
incorrectly.

It can also (if you so choose) move the verified MP3 files away from
their current location and into a directory structure that you can
configure. So if you have everything in "C:\unsorted", it can sort your
files into "C:\sorted\artist\album\title.mp3" or whatever you like.

I have used it on my 15.000 mp3's with great success. Only downside is
that it only works with mp3, not WMA.

--
TorbenGB

Server: SlimServer 6.2.2 on WinXP SP2
Players: three SB3 (wifi) with firmware 35