On 3/14/06, rajacat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I installed MoodLogic and all I get is "There is a problem with the
MoodLogic data files. MoodLogic will now close." I have sent them
several emails with the last one requesting a refund but they have not
responded. Their online forums have been out of commission. How can I
get a refund? Stop payment through VISA? Clearly MoodLogic's software
is not ready for primetime. I think that Slim Devices should not
associate themselves with MoodLogic.

Did you do any research about MoodLogic before buying it?  Many people here would have given you the good advice to steer clear of it for reasons you've already discovered.  Good luck getting your money back...

Ben