fuzzyT Wrote:
> dangerous_dom wrote:
> > So what software people here use and would recommend for me?
>
> What OS are you running?
>
> For Linux, look into rsync.
>
> For Windows look into robocopy.
>
> Either can be scripted and scripts scheduled.
>
> --rt

rsync is the bomb with 2 x HDD! I don't schedule anything
automatically, I just kick off an rysnc script manually every few weeks
as I'm sure if I ran this automagically I would end up deleting some
files before the deletions were automatigcally rsynced over.

As an aside, I also use rsync on my windows laptop (under cygwin) to
backup to my linux desktop.

--
kefa

Fedora Core 4, Slimserver 6.2.1, Netgear  DG834GT
Squeezebox 3, Primare SPA20, Monitor Audio GR20
Squeezebox 2, Denon UD-M30, Monitor Audio PMC703