I love my SB3. But I need to find a way to migrate it out of my office
(where anything goes) and into the house (where electronics lead a
frightened and scarce life).

Both my wife and I would like to bring our music library into other
parts of the house, but don't have tons of space for a receiver (I have
a nice, older NAD that I could use...).

Does anyone have any success with powered speakers? I was looking at
the Bose Companion 3 on eBay. Looks like you could use the heaphones
out jack from the SB to the control pod mini jack input.
Cheesy...wonder how much quality it will loose with mini jack
connections. Have no idea how the speakers/sub sound.

Open to suggestions. It would need to live on a shallow shelf.

Thanks!

--
rpalarea