bjackson Wrote:
> I forgot my remote control for my SB2 at home.  I won't be back there
> for some time, and I still have my SB2.  Is there any way to control it
> without getting one?  I have tried all the JVC universal codes for the
> remotes I have here....
>
> I figure if I could get it to connect to the wireless network here, I
> could control it through the computer but even that seems impossible
> without the remote.

I don't understand why you can't control the SB from the computer
without using the remote? You should be able to make it do anything you
like from the browser interface.  Can you expand on this?

Trying a universal remote set to a JVC CD player is a good idea, just
make sure you have told slimserver to accept the commands - player
settings / remote in the web interface.

HTH

Ceejay

--