I s there a solution to the problem of the constantly crashing
Biography plugin.

Yep: buy a Squeezebox or do at least use Softsqueeze ;-). Or politely ask the author to fix it...

I guess you're using some MP3 software player?

information is part of the event: Can't locate object method
"displayWidth" via package "Slim::Player::HTTP" at C:/Program
Files/SlimServer/server/Plugins/Biography/Plugin.pm line 364.

The displayWidth seems not to be defined for clients connecting to the mp3 stream using http (http://slimserver:9000/stream.mp3).

Can anyone make sense out of this?

Oh yes, I do! :-)

The same happen when using the album review plugin.

Same problem here. Thanks for reporting this!

I uploaded new versions of the two plugins which should fix this issue. Thanks.

--

Michael