Hi Dean,

The player does not say it is disconnected. SqueezeNetwork says the
player is disconnected. The player appears to be quite happy: it
continues to play the last Favorites channel I connected it to through
SN, before SN lost connection, and navigation with the remote works,
too.

But SN says "no player connected," and I can't change volume or switch
to another favorite through SN.

In other words, according to the SB, there is no problem. It's SN that
is goofing.

Thanks for your help.

A side question: Is it possible to send a "sign off" command to the SB
through SN so Slimserver can talk to it?

--
rocket j squirrel

-- rocket j squirrel