I will vote for this -- thanks for the link.

Those, like you, who have more than one Slimserver running would
benefit. Those, like me, who initially set their up their SB to connect
to one server, then changed their mind later, would also benefit.

I also think that there should be some way to switch the SB from SN to
server mode, and back again without using the remote would be nice. I'd
like a button on SN's web interface that says, "Switch to Slimserver
(and maybe even list the available servers . . . ); and one on server's
interface that says, "Go to SqueezeNetwork." It's not just laziness -- I
have enough remotes cluttering the place.

--
rocket j squirrel

-- rocket j squirrel