Paul,

It has now been several days and I am still awaiting for your phone
call regarding the problem I am experiencing with my 200GB QNAP TS101.

Symptom: Slimserver not scaning music folder on QNAP.

I appreciate that you have been inundated with work regarding this
issue. However, the fact remains that I am a valid customer and should
be dealt with in a professional way.

It has now been nearly three weeks since I have had this product which
I simply have NOT been able to use.

I appreciate the recent attempt with getting my unit up and running
with the aid of a firmware update but as you already know, this has NOT
worked on my QNAP unit.

Further more you have promised to call me regarding this issue on a few
occasions which you have NOT kept.

Quiet frankly I am becoming extremely annoyed with the inadequate way
in which I am being handled with this and am beginning to regret ever
purchasing this item from Cooltopia (ProgressiveAV).

Now for the last time - could you please CALL ME A.S.A.P regarding this
mess so I can either send the product back to you for a full refund or I
have your undivided attention to sort my box out properly once and for
all.

David Inniss.

--
DPJ Solutions Ltd