Glad to hear the 770 skin is working well for you.

I wasn't even aware of the Album Review and Biography review plugins
existence...can I ask you if you've seen them working with other skins
in 6.5? I intend to support anything that's possible in other skins, so
if it's there, I will add it to my to-do list.

FYI, I haven't done any development for several weeks because my free
time has been swamped with another hobby, running my online NCAA
basketball pool. As soon as the final four ends, I will be getting back
on the Nokia770 skin. First order of business is AJAX support on the
playlist page, which (at least for me) is working marvelously on the
now playing page.

cheers,
#!/ben

--