"I have never really seen SlimDevices respond to stability issues that
customers continually bring up. We all know that there are repeatable
problems."

So sad, and so true. After wasting many hours of my own time trying to
make this product function as advertised I returned it for a full
refund. I check back on this site a few times a week, notice the
official release is still 6.2.1, and then shake my head in continued
disgust. I hope each time I check that I will see a major upgrade, and
posts from people saying "this thing finally works!" But no. This is a
smoke and mirrors company, and product. They should PAYING US to do all
this testing. There is no excuse for selling such poor products and
wasting consumers' time. I hope in the near future the company
re-structures to create solid products and honor their customers.

--
slimdemage