Thanks for the quick reply.

Craig, James (IT) wrote:
> How recent is your 6.5 version?

        Quite recent, as I have slimdevices in my repository list.  I am
        doing it now and will report if it changes anything.  However,
        I've never seen the plugin work for me, and it's been about 6
        weeks that I've paid attention to it.

> Do you not see the track information anywhere?
> Is it displayed correctly in the LastFM plugin menu/webpage?

        On the WWW page (showing what's playing in the right frame) is
        also the stream URL.

--
Chip Hart - Pediatric Solutions  *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                   *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404