kewe65 Wrote:
> Whatever.  You go into the camp of "don't dare criticize what I shelled
> out $300 for."

Lol, far from it. I'm no fanboy and spent a long time looking at
various solutions. Other than the Sono's, which is very expensive,
there is really nothing that comes close to the SB3. If there was
something better i would have got that. Thats not to say the SB3 is
perfect, but Slim Devices and a good base of third party open source
developers are constantly working to make it better.

It's not that you criticize the Squeezebox thats gets me, it's the fact
that you have never used one and that but you have come out with some
facts that are just plain wrong.

You logic and thinking would have me spend even more money on a laptop
or PDA, and still not be as good.

As for sound quality, the fact that you say that it will be comparable
to the SB3 because they use the same wireless protocol just serves
further prove you have not got a clue what you are talking about.

--
dangerous_dom