Funny Michael,
The reason I want to restart it is because I've just installed your
Biography and Album Review plugins. To get them to appear on the SS
interface I need to restart the server. It would have been easiest to
do this via the web interface and I was somewhat surprised to see that
there didn't appear to be a stop/start function on the web iterface.

OK, what I want is a restart function I guess. Once it's restarted the
web interface will continue to work (I magine?), won't it?

Anyway, I've restarted SS (the hard way!) and I can't see any links to
your plugins. I guess this requires another thread in the third party
plugins though.

MC

--
ModelCitizen