Can anyone help me with this problem? I have just upgraded slimserver
from 6.1 to 6.2.1 and everything is peachy apart from *some* of the RSS
feeds. I had no such problem previously.

I can connect perfectly to RSS News Feeds from CNET, New York Times,
RollingStone and Yahoo. But the feeds from Slashdot BBC World don't
work. When I hit <right> on my remote it says "Loading RSS Feed..." for
about 1/4 second, then displays "Failed to Retrieve RSS Feed" for about
1/2 a second before returning to the RSS menu.

Lordypieman

Slimserver 6.2.1 downloaded and installed yesterday.
with latest AlienBBC, Mplayer, codecs etc.
Slimserver running on Windows 2000, Piii 800MHz with 384Mb RAM
SB2 player has firmware v40 and is connected via cat5
No internal firewalls, no software firewalls, but I do use Trend
Officescan A/V.
Previously, everything worked fine with Slimserver 6.1 which I used
previously. Nothing other than the server software and SB firmware has
changed.

--
lordypieman