On 29-Mar-06, at 12:42 AM, Bennett, Gavin (LDN Int) wrote:

KDF,

Off-topice

The mad company allows "reasonable" personal use of e-mail.
I have pointed out that a simple 2/3 line disclaimer that points to a version controlled full HTML version would save masses of space but apparaently it does not matter.....

not far off what I expected. Just that if it is a "choice" as far as the disclaimer...well, to my mind every disclaimer can be put down to :
"if this if for you, good, of not kindly fuck off"

But I'm sure the list would get a great number of threads on whether it is better to have 30 lines of something no one can understand vs one line of 4-letter words :)

notice that there is no "IT" in "simple"
-k