possible use of ethernet over power lines? Can anyone else comment on
either of these? Is the SB2 WiFi more solid than SB3? I am hoping to
have a working Squeezebox one day. I bought an SB3 then returned it
after the wireless failed, so I am waiting until I hear the problems
are really fixed. I currently have my Toshiba/Audigy laptop streaming
music wirelessly and without gaps in between tracks (LAME VBR MP3's),
but it is bulky when compared to the idea of a working Squeezebox. It
was the Squeezebox product that inspired me to turn my laptop into a
wireless music player, but at this point I feel my solution works far
better in terms of wireless reliability and album playback with no
gaps. Any comments about the SB2's wireless being superior to SB3, or
using ethernet over power lines would be helpful. I am trying to avoid
the major hassle I went through last time before I attempt to purchase
a Squeezebox again.

--
slimdemage