Kevin,

Everything is working fine, so far. I have one final issue that I
wonder if you would mind helping me with. I would like to listen for
the player/Slimserver stopping. If I issue a command (with a button
press) that stops playback, then Execute.pm traps for the event. If
however, I simply let the song/playlist play through and end, no stop
message is generated.

Can you point me in the direction I should look to figure out how to do
this? I've been looking through the various scripts, and I'm wondering
if there's something in CLI.pm? I'm kind of in the dark here --
especially with my limited perl skills.

Ultimately, I'm hoping to add some code to my bastardized Execute.pm
script to listen for the "stopped state."

Thanks in advance.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says: