snarlydwarf wrote:
Well, that article says you can do a dictionary attack... so don't chose
a lame key like 'password' or 'secret'  It's not really that the
encryption has been broken, just that brute force works on dumb
passwords. :)

You mean I gotta think up a strong password and keep it secret!? I feel totally screwed... Here I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Slim Devices, and those cheap jerks won't even come to my house and set it up!?

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org: It's a Scientific Venture...
Riding the Emergency Third Rail Power Trip Since 1996