> ... I believe what you wanted to say was "thanks SD for the
> quick fix", or did you ignore the recent posts and not bother
> to download the latest nightly?

This illustrates exactly the emotional attitude I am talking about.
Those of us who talk about a persistent issue are spoilsports and/or
suspected of blatant sleeping at the wheel.

I have the latest nightly. SS and SQB still ignore perfectly valid M3U
playlists created via WMP whimsically. It defies logic, but hey, the
issue is still there.

I appreciate all the hard work and the excellent product the SD team
has delivered, but there's still a long way to go.

Case in point: the 4/2 nightly has introduced a hitherto non-existent
instability I never had in my system, and the slimserver seems to be
stopping with some regularity.

--
pablolie