In case you haven't seen my fairly excited posts yet, this fixed two
pretty fundamental issues for me:

1.  My old SMC2804WBRP-G wireless router now works perfectly with the
SB2/3.  No encryption and WPA-TKIP.  The router does not support WPA2
and probably never will.  I didn't try WEP but since WPA works fine,
why bother...

2.  My newer Linksys WRT54G running DD-WRT firmware 2.3 works perfectly
in WPA2/AES mode with the SB.  So ironically, I'll stick with the
Linksys even though the SMC is working fine!

It's Richard's 4th day at Slim Devices.  Already a great
accomplishment!  A round of virtual applause is in order, I think.
Just think what he'll accomplish there in a year...

I'm hopeful that this resolves other people's problems as well.  But
all the same, I officially dub firmware 37 "The Black Magic Firmware"

--
Mark Lanctot