duhaas Wrote:
> What would you guys suggest for a PDA/REMOTE for the Squeezbox 2?
> Looking @ the Nokia 770, looks nice, but would rather have a more dual
> purpose.  Been looking @ the Palm T|X, great looking screen, just
> wanted to know if anyone had experience using that as their remote?
> Any suggestions on a model of pocket pc that works well?

I have owned several Palm OS PDAs over the years.  I have always
preferred their simplicity and performance over the Pocket PC.  That
said, I basically abandoned the Palm once they announced Windows Mobile
running on their hardware.

Palm may claim that Palm OS isn't dead (though Palm Source was sold
off), it is just a matter of time before Microsoft paints Palm OS into
a phone OS.

IMHO.

For that reason, I would go with a Windows Mobile 5 device.  Which one?
Not sure.  I have an i-Mate JasJar which is overkill (and the clamshell
design is probably not convenient).

--
Robert W. Anderson