results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

BK: on the now-playing page (viewing with Firefox) a mouse hover over
the shuffle controls causes some nice tooltip-style hints to pop up
(shuffle off, shuffle song, shuffle album).  I couldn't figure out
where in the code those tool tips were being implimented.  I was
looking because I thought it would be more consistant (and nice) if
there were tool tips for the repeat controls and for the playback
controls too.  I guess these tool tips don't really have any utility
when using the skin on an actuall 770.

--
gharris999