I know this will seem a stupid question, nevertheless I'm hoping someone
will have a suggestion.

Slimserver and Squeezebox will play well from the internal drive on my
system, however, since my media is normally all on a NAS drive I'd like
it to connect with that drive. For some reason I cannot get the
Slimserver to recognize my NAS which is mapped as Drive M on my system.
Everything else connects nicely to it. The NAS is a DLink DSM-G600.

I'm sure this is something simple that I'm overlooking. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Bob Harris

--
Harris2508