oscuridad Wrote:
> I rescanned the library.
> Then I browsed my Music Folder, looked for my The Flaming Lips Folder,
> looked there inside for the new album.

Did you go to "Browse Music Folder" and start trying to play the album
before Slimserver had finished scanning your Music Library ?  I seem to
recall some people have reported problems trying to play a newly ripped
album before Slimserver finishes the scan of the database.  Best to
wait until the scan has finished before trying to play.

If that's not what you did, perhaps try a full "clear everything and
rescan" rather than a "find new or changed music" scan.

--
Siduhe