Okay, you finally made me do it...I have to stand up for us older guys
and make you younger guys (& girls) feel younger. Me, normally when I
drive I exceed the speed limit, but now I can say that I'm always doing
the national limit (US) even though that's a thing of the past...as am I
;) (Just don't tell Morocco Mole I said anything!)

SS

PS BTW, I gave an SB to my son who is going to be 25, and he reports
loving it but then he's on the "darkside" being a MacMini fan "....not
that there's anything wrong with that" :)

--
Secret Squirrel