I am working on OSX, 6.2.2 and Mac 10.4.6

I tried 6.5b and was having lots of trouble with the way the skins were
showing up (formatting was all messed up).  I decided to play it safe
and downgrade to 6.2.2.  I trashed all Slimserver stuff on the
harddrive.  Then I download 6.2.2 and installed it.

Now, Slimserver does not automatically start.  I open system
preferences and tell it to start "When system boots" but it never does
(it used to with 6.5b).  I then click "Start Server", button changes to
"Stop Server" then waits 5 seconds and thn goes back to "Start Server".
Why is the server shutting down automatically?

I can't get it to stay on.  Any ideas what I messed up?

Dan

--
dspeirs