I installed the nightly from 05/04/06 to resolve the issue with
disappearing playlists which worked well.  However while listening to
one of these I noticed that one track sounded quieter than the rest.  I
know that volume is pretty low on that, but I thought that the Smart
Gain should have sorted it out.  However when I looked at the track
properties in SlimServer I noticed that the volume tags added by
MP3Gain weren't displayed.

I then checked some others (the ones that prompted me to start this
thread) and they didn't appear to have them either.  O had been going
to install the latest nightly, but when I looked last night there
didn't seem to be a Windows executable.  I notice from other threads
that there have been problems with this.

Does anybody know when a Windows executable will be available, and will
it resolve my issue with SlimServer not picking up the tags for track
and album volume adjustment?

--
ceepan