All:

I'm progressing on getting my TC-10 to work -- with the ultimate goal
of replicating Chris's success with SoftSqueeze.  However, I've run
into another issue.

On the EarthLCD site, the specs list the max RAM as 256MB.  I've tried
two separate chips (Toshiba and Kingston), both 256MB, but the board
only recognizes 128MB.  Any thoughts?

EarthLCD's tech support (once I got them) was singularly unhelpful
("Gee, the 256 limit is what was in the spec we got, we've never tried
it.").  They have no idea if there are jumpers that need to be set, or
if there is some BIOS setting (I was unable to find one).

Has anyone had any success at getting the TC-10 to recognize a 256MB
chip?

Thanks,

George

--