Hi Patrick,

I'm a long time user, I have 3 SB1s, and 2 SB3s
sprinkled throughtout my home that I love, my wife has
learned to love, and I've recently explained to our
nanny how to use (our 4 month old son loves listening
to classical music in the morning as well).  I'm a 34
year old lawyer, I live in downtown Washington DC in a
100 year old Federal Style attached row house.  We
have about 24,000 songs so we have a big collection.
I used to own an Indie Record Store, so we've been
able to store our 2000 or so CDs.  I've always been a
huge music lover, (i still problems go to 4 concerts a
month) and owning a Squeezebox has totally changed the
way I listen to music and I love it.

I'm currently at work , but can take a picture at home
this evening and send it to you.

Best regards,
Nathan Beaver
Washington DC