Which version of Panda - Titanium or Platinum ?

If Platinum, there's loads of information on the Panda support site
about how to configure the firewall - have you looked at that ?

For example:

Panda Wrote:
> To configure the permanent firewall protection in Platinum Internet
> Security and allow access to that computer from other computers in your
> network, carry out the following steps (only on the computer or
> computers that have the firewall installed and enabled):
>
> 1.
> [b]Right-click on the Platinum Internet Security permanent
> protection icon in the system tray and select Configure automatic
> protection.
> 2.
> Click on Configure in the firewall protection.
> 3.
> Click on the Security tab and make sure the network card/cards of
> the computer are selected in the list of network adapters. Also make
> sure the box Allow me to access shared folders in other computers is
> checked.
> 4.
> Then, select the Access tab.
>
> *
> Click on Configure in the Advanced connection rules
> section.
> *
> Select Add new rule.
> *
> Assign the rule a name that corresponds to the task that it
> carries out and select the action Allow communication. (In the Network
> adapter section you must select the computer’s network card/cards).
> *
> Click on the Protocols and ports tab

If you read this in conjunction with the link that NWP gave you, it
should be fairly straighforward to configure your Platinum firewall.

If Titanium, there's far less info around because the product is more
an antivirus and spyware with a firewall tacked on.  In this case, go
to Settings, Automatic Protection, Firewall Protection, Connection
Permission Settings, and scroll down until you see Slim.exe and change
this to "inbound and outbound".  Does that help ?  If you don't see
Slim.exe, try shutting down and starting up Slimserver which should
force Panda to show a pop up window asking you if you want to connect
(so long as you have "Warnings" ticked in the Firewall Protection
page).

You may be able to tell that I swapped away from Panda about two years
ago, due to the lack of configurability of the firewall.  It's supposed
to be a lot better with the Platinum offering now, though

--
Siduhe